Cards contain HTML markup for formatting like italics and line breaks.
Plain Text Format
- Black Cards
- - empty line -
- White Cards
- order - list of deck abbreviation keys, in the order on the leftabove.
- blackCards - list of black card objects:
- whiteCards - list of white card strings.
- [deck] - deck object, accessed by abbreviation in
- name - Full name of this set.
- black - Indexes for all the black cards in this set, see
- white - Indexes for all the white cards in this set, see
- icon - Recommended Font Awesome icon for this set. Most of these are awful. Some of these are numbers, which I rendered in 700 weight Montserrat.
How many cards are there? 2,724 black cards. 7,263 white cards.
With all expansions, there are about 2,065 official Cards Against Humanity® cards.
Is this legal?
Yes. Cards Against Humanity® is distributed under a Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 2.0 license, and so is this website and all the data that comes out of it. That means you can use, remix, and share the game for free, but you can't sell it without permission. Consult their FAQ if you don't believe me. If you have paperwork that says otherwise, email me, we can work this out.
I want to give you money.
Very nice of you, but no can do,
CAH is CC-BY-NC-SA. You should instead donate to local community bail funds, the NAACP Legal Defense Fund, and Race Forward. Here's the lawyer speak if you want it.
What font is CAH?
Cards Against Humanity® cards are in Helvetica® Neue. It's not free. I use Inter Medium. You're looking at it now.
I think you should ______.
Tweet at me.
I have the best* deck in the whole wide world will you include it here?
Sure. Send me a social media inquery of your choice.
Card sources, merged by hand and machine: Hangouts Against Humanity, Pretend You're Xyzzy and this spreadsheet I found through Board Game Geek.
CSS Framework: Skeleton 2.0.4.