Cards contain HTML markup for formatting like italics and line breaks.
Plain Text Format
- Black Cards
- - empty line -
- White Cards
- order - list of deck abbreviation keys, in the order on the leftabove.
- blackCards - list of black card objects:
- whiteCards - list of white card strings.
- [deck] - deck object, accessed by abbreviation in
- name - Full name of this set.
- black - Indexes for all the black cards in this set, see
- white - Indexes for all the white cards in this set, see
- icon - Recommended Font Awesome icon for this set. Most of these are awful. Some of these are numbers, which I rendered in 700 weight Montserrat.
Please buy Cards Against Humanity. They deserve your gross, germ-covered money more than you do.
Card sources, merged by hand and machine: Hangouts Against Humanity, Pretend You're Xyzzy and this spreadsheet I found through Board Game Geek.
CSS Framework: Skeleton 2.0.4.
How many cards are there? 2,724 black cards. 7,263 white cards.
With all expansions, there are about 2,065 official Cards Against Humanity cards you can buy with money.
I just want to play.
Try this mobile web version I made.
Is this legal?
Yes. Cards Against Humanity is distributed under a Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 2.0 license, and so is this website and all the data that comes out of it. That means you can use, remix, and share the game for free, but you can't sell it without permission. Consult their FAQ if you don't believe me. If you have paperwork that says otherwise, email me, we can work this out.
What font is CAH?
Cards Against Humanity cards are in Helvetica® Neue. It's not free. I use Roboto (500 weight). This site is in Raleway (600 and 800 weight).
Are you associated with ______?
No. Only in my dreams.
Who are you?
I think you should ______.
Tweet at me.
I have the best* deck in the whole wide world will you include it here?
Sure. Send me a social media inquery of your choice.
I want to give you money.
Very nice of you, but no can do,
CAH is CC-BY-NC-SA. Click below for the lawyer speak.
* - doubt it